Anti-Facilitation of Tax Evasion statement for the financial year ending 30 September 2021.
This document sets out the Anti-Facilitation of Tax Evasion of Kazap Technologies LTD (“Kazap”, “we” or “the Company”). We consider publication of this document as complying with our duty under the Criminal Finance Act 2017 to publish the Company’s tax Statement.
Our business is about providing responsible legal and other professional services to enable our clients to manage and address business risks. A commitment to behaving responsibly is at our core and it extends to everything we do, and to those with whom we interact.
We operate as a UK business through Kazap Technologies LTD (head-quartered in London) and we are registered with HRMC for VAT purposes under the number 226623908. Kazap is not authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Tax evasion deprives governments of the revenues they need to provide vital public services. We expect the businesses and people we engage with to comply with their tax obligations. We will not tolerate any of our directors, employees, agents or business partners knowingly assisting or encouraging tax fraud by any of the clients, suppliers or others that we do business with anywhere in the world.
Our commitment to ensuring that all appropriate taxes are paid by us and those who we do business with, includes:
- Upholding the rule of the law and the proper administration of justice;
- Carrying out business fairly, honestly and openly;
- Refusing to provide our services where we know or suspect them to be being misused or abused by a client for the purposes of tax evasion; nor will we aide, facilitate or support actions which assist in evasion of tax liabilities;
- Not buying services or goods from any supplier or consultant where we know or suspect them not to be properly declaring their income and any relevant tax and duties in connection with those activities;
- Implementing and monitoring a programme to counter the risk of us being involved in the facilitation of tax evasion.
We will not engage in transactions which we know, or suspect facilitates tax evasion, even if it may result in us losing business.
Any concerns relating to this Statement should be raised with Kazap’s Managing Director.