Kazap Technologies LTD is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
Our key points strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimize waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- We will measure its impact on the environment and revise our targets for ongoing improvement.
- Minimize toxic emissions through the source of our power requirement: we use a 100% clean energy tariff supplied by Octopus Energy Ltd.
- Actively promote recycling, both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to our Company.
- We Use Ecologi (Ecologi.com/KazapTechnologies), an accredited program to offset our carbon emissions, and we will make monthly donations based on the Company’s number of employees. We plan to increase this in the future to include the number of contractors working for us and the number of active customers in our portfolio.
This page was last updated on the 15th of July 2021 – Added new supporting projects.
This Policy was last updated on the 5th of April 2021. This page was last updated on the 9th of April 2021 – Added new supporting projects.