Kazap Technologies LTD, (“The Company”), recognises its health and safety duties under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, the Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999 and accompanying protective legislation, and the Directors recognise that they have a responsibility to ensure that all reasonable precautions are taken to provide and maintain working conditions which are safe, healthy and comply with all statutory requirements and codes of practice;
The Company, so far as is reasonably practicable, proposes to pay attention to:
- The provision and maintenance of a safe place of work, a safe system of work, safe appliances for work, and a safe and healthy working environment;
- The provision of such information and instruction as may be necessary to ensure the health and safety of its employees and others, and the promotion of awareness and understanding of health and safety throughout the workforce;
- Ensuring the safety and absence of health risks in connection with use, handling, storage and transport of all articles, substances, and equipment;
- Making regular assessments of risks to employees;
- Taking appropriate preventative/protective measures and;
- Appointing Marcelo Neves to secure compliance with statutory duties.
In order that the Company can achieve those objectives, it is important that employees recognise their duty, whilst at work, to take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and of other persons. Employees should also co-operate fully with the Company or anyone else concerned, to ensure that their obligations are performed or complied with;
All employees of the Company agree, as a term of their contract of employment, to comply with their individual duties under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, and the Management of Health and Safety Regulations 1999 and other legislation is, and to generally co-operate with the Company to enable it to carry out its duties towards them. The attention of all employees is drawn to the attached safety rules and procedures, and employees should recognise that failure to comply with their health and safety duties and obligations can lead to dismissal from employment. In the case of serious breaches, such dismissal may be instant without warning;
This policy has been prepared in furtherance of section 2(3) of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and binds all staff. We request that our customers and visitors respect this policy, a copy of which can be obtained on demand.